Note: The message "Get started with the first app - Honeygain" on the JumpTask dashboard will go away, as soon as you start earning to JumpTask wallet, which should happen within 5 minutes after linking Honeygain and JumpTask accounts.
To start earning JumpTokens for sharing internet bandwidth on Honeygain to your JumpTask wallet, you need to enable JumpTask mode on your Honeygain account. Here’s how you can do that:
- Open the Honeygain web dashboard on any device or the Honeygain application on your Android device.
- At the top, you will see a toggle switch, which will have Honeygain selected by default. Tap on it to switch to JumpTask mode.
- A popup window will appear. Click on “Let’s start!”.
- You will now have to enter the public address of your wallet that you wish to use with JumpTask. If you don’t have one yet, please refer to this guide on how to create a BSC (Binance Smart Chain) wallet which is supported by the JumpTask platform.
- You will be asked to enter a 2FA code that you’ll receive in your Honeygain registration email.
- Next, click on “Let’s JumpTask”.
- That’s it! You now have JumpTask mode enabled on your Honeygain account. If you are not quite sure what happens now that JumpTask mode is enabled, please refer to this article here for more information.