To start earning JumpTokens for sharing internet bandwidth on Honeygain to your JumpTask account balance, you need to enable JumpTask mode on your Honeygain account. Here’s how you can do that:
- Open the Honeygain web dashboard on any device or the Honeygain application on your Android device.
- At the top, you will see a toggle switch, which will have Honeygain selected by default. Tap on it to switch to JumpTask mode.
- A popup window will appear. Click on “Let’s start!”.
You will have to sign up for a JumpTask account at app.jumptask.io. After you sign up, navigate to your "Account information" tab on this link here and copy your account ID. It should look something like this:
After you have copied the account ID, paste it into window asking for your account ID on Honeygain Dashboard.
- You will be asked to enter a 2FA code that you’ll receive in your Honeygain registration email.
- Next, click on “Let’s JumpTask”.
- That’s it! You now have JumpTask mode enabled on your Honeygain account. If you are not quite sure what happens now that JumpTask mode is enabled, please refer to this article here for more information.